-- video source: Ryan Singer, 37signals (thanks!)
README for usage and more information.
This is a four page example. CSS over-sizes the spacing between hEntry elements to demonstrate the script (which is more obvious when vertical scrolling exists in the viewport).
- Use j/k to move down/up through hentry items in the listing (this will also advance you to the next/previous page)
- You can also use h/l to move between pages.
- And finally use r to reload the current page.
- The included CSS file is only used to style this 'paging-nav' element, so including that file is optional too.
- Note: if you click inside the flash movie above, HotKey.js will require you to refocus on the web page before observing keyboard press events again.